The Role of the Center
The center was established to provide general support for various facets of long-term care, care-giving, health and medical treatment for elderly persons in the community and their families. The center has public health nurses, primary care managers, and certified social workers who work in coordination with each other to provide services.
Monday-Friday: 9am-5pm / Saturday: 9am-12pm
Closed holidays and December 30-January 3
- Inquiries can be made free of charge.
- Inquiries will be kept strictly confidential.
- We submit applications on behalf of patients for Long-Term Care Needed certification, etc.
- If requested by phone, we will visit your home.
Who Can Use Our Services
- All elderly persons living within the service area
- Person involved in long-term care-giving
- Persons certified as Support Needed, and persons who may need support or long-term care
Tateyama Community General Support Center Nanohana
Tateyama, Toyofusa, Nishizaki, Kanbe and Tomisaki
Tateyama Community General Support Center Ichigo
Toyohusa, Tateno and Kokonoe